- Post doc. University of California, Berkeley, 2018.
- Ph.D. – Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2015.
- M.Sc. – Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2009.
- BSc. – Physics and chemistry (Exact Sciences Program), Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2007.
- 2018-Present: Assistant Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Technion, Haifa.
- 2015-2018: Rothschild fellow at University of California Berkeley with Prof. A. Paul Alivisatos.
Selected Honors & Awards
- 2017 Israel’s Ministry of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water Resources fellowship.
- 2016 Käte and Franz Wiener Prize (Excellent PhD Thesis Award).
- 2016-2018 California Alliance fellowship.
- 2015-2016 Rothschild fellowship.
- 2014 Best lecture award at the international conference “Fundamental Processes in Semiconductor Nanocrystals” (“nanoGe”) Oxford.
- 2013 Ivan Schuller prize for excellence in experimental physics, HU.
- 2013 Faculty scholarship for participation in the global young scientist summit (GYSS-Singapore), HU.